Book reviews -Newspaper Chase-

Harry Black was a thief. One night, he took a famous painting and accidentally broke a million-dollar beautiful blue glass vase at an art gallery. After he came back his home, he put it in an old newspaper. The next day, Janey Allen who always put out his garbage ththrough out the newspaper. So he  tried to look for it soon. When he did so, Janey found there7s some blue glassin his shoe. And, she talked to the police on the phone, because she thought him the thief. Finaly, Harry was arrested by the police and Janey could get a reward.

This book was written by John Escott. Today I read this book, I thought this book is very interesting. If I were Harry, I would be more careful about lodging the treasure. I want everyone to read this book, because Janey's last line is amusing.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Les Mise'rables

HENRY AND MUDGE and the Tall Tree House