Les Mise'rables










A new life begings for everybody, but there are still secrets from the pat, and Valjean wants to tell them. He feels old and tired. Death is coming for him at last, he feels. He calls Cosette and Marius to his bedside.
     "Listen,dearest Cosette, to the story of your mother," he says. Cosette hears thge stiry of Fantine's sad life. She learns thet Valjean is not her real father, but in her life there is only father, and that is Valfean, she tells him. (p,43-44)

After I read this book, I thought this is a story about brave, love, and mercy in the time of the France Revolution. I could read this book easily and enjoy reading. The reason is this story was made into a movie and I was watched it before. Jan Baljean was punished because of his stealing, but he changed his mind when he met a merciful minister. This story starts such scene. I was very moved by this book, so I want you to read this book too. If you feel dificult, you can watch the movie. I'm sure the movie help your understanding.



Jennifer, Bassett. (2012). Les Mise'rables. UK. Oxford University Press.
レミゼラブル oxford に対する画像結果


コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

HENRY AND MUDGE and the Tall Tree House