Shirley Homes and the Lithuanian Case

Can you find my doughter? She left home five weeks ago. Just walked out. Took all her things, and walked out. And not a word from her. No phone calls. Not even a text. Nothings. (p,2)

I read this book, because I was recommended it by my friend. I like mystery movels and this book was mystery so I could enjoy reading this. This book was mystery, but it was not so difficult. Since this story dealed with everiday family subject, we can imagine and read easily.  Also  many illustrations in this book can help us to read easily. The words are simpl and the number of words is just for me. I really recommend you to read this book. Please check it out.


Jennifer, Bassett. (2012). Shirley Homes and the Lithuanian Case. UK. Oxford Univercity press.








コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Les Mise'rables

HENRY AND MUDGE and the Tall Tree House