BRAINSTORM

 Your nanobots are made to go inside the body. They fix sick and damaged cells. Thousands of nanobots work together to find the bad cells and destroy them. You control your nanobots using a special helmet and gloves. 

    The story of this book is created by your choice while you read it. So the end of this book is depend on the reader. After I read this book, I thought nanobots were very interesting and helpful robots. I was so surprised that nanobots were even smaller than the cells in our bodies! If we can use nanobots properly, human can overcome many kind of deseases which are torturing us now. Howeveer, in this story, nanobots somehow coused trouble for the patient and researcher. A lot of nanobots were created in the patient's brain without order, and they made the patient automatically. Although the patient's desease was cured, it was meaningless for him to live without humanity. I strongly thought that mental health is much more important than body health. I'm sure you think like me if you read this book.



Andy,B. (2015). BRAINSTORM. ATAMAiiBOOKS.


nanobots に対する画像結果

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Les Mise'rables

HENRY AND MUDGE and the Tall Tree House