Aesop's Fables

     She pulled off a lesf and let it glide down to the ant. "Here you are," she cooed, and flew away.
     The ant struggled onto the leaf. He breathed a sigh of relief as he floated to safety. (p,19 to p,20)


Today I read The ant and the dove. One day, friendly dove discovered drowning ant. Then he pulled off a leaf and gave it for the ant. Thank you for his help the ant was saved. The following day, the dove was saved by the ant although he was caught. After I reading this book, I thought  being kind for someone will be good for me too. And I thought however small is he, he can help his friend. Finally, I learned the moral that "One good turn deserves another".

Watson, C. (2007). Aesop's Fables. London, UK: Usborne.



「Aesop's Fables」の画像検索結果

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Les Mise'rables

HENRY AND MUDGE and the Tall Tree House