Val's Diary

「Val's Diary」の画像検索結果
‘Wow! A date! This is my first date. Maybe next year my diary will be full of photos and secret letters like all my friends. Please come, Luke. Oh, I’m so excited. I can’t wait to phone Sally and tell her everything. Wednesday is so far away!’

School is over and Summer holidays going to start. Val was given a diary from her brother when her birth day. She starts writing that day's incidents on it. One day, s her family plan to go to the town, green hill, however Val doesn't want to go there. Although she go there with her family, she is unhappy. Few days latter, she fall in love. She writes about him on the diary many time.  At last, the time when she have to go home come...


After I read this book, I think she is cute, because  she write about her favorite boy. But it is poor of her to leave the town.

Mary,Flagan.(2010).VAL'DIARY.Teen ELI Readers.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Les Mise'rables

HENRY AND MUDGE and the Tall Tree House