Tyler:His Story

"Was i hero? I saved a lot of lives that day. Did I got a medal? You'd thik so. The newspapers said that two French spies had been arrested for trying to cause explosions.Did they mention me? No! I was a street urchin!"

Tyler is the miserable man, because he lost both of his parents when hewas young. He forced very hard life just bscause urchin. Oneday, he knew the French spies plan to cause explosions by chance, so he managed to stop it. Finaly, he saved many lives, but no one notice it, just because he was a street urchin.

"Life wasn't easy in the past for some kids. It probabluly isn't easy for loads of them, even today."

Tyler's this word was moved my heart.
Tyler:His Story に対する画像結果
Roderic Hunt. (2010). Tyler: His Story. TreeTops, UK:

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Les Mise'rables

HENRY AND MUDGE and the Tall Tree House