Beauty and the beast

     "Poor Beast," said Beauty, her heart filling with pity. "I'll stay with you, if you like." (p, 31)

     I think this is one of the most popular story in the world. There are many materials based on the story such as books, movies, and animations, so most of you know this. However I didn't know the story's detail because I haven't read or seen them. After my first reading this book, I thought Beauty is very kind girl. She loved her father and sisters although the sisters are mean to her. Furthermore she is kind to the Beast. If I ware her, I couldn't be kind to the person who were mean to me and nonhuman beings like the Beast. The most memorable scene is last. It is the scene that the spell was broken by Beauty's love. Most Disney princeses broke spells by their kiss, but the princes in this book was different. If you haven't seen "Beauty and the beast" yet, please read this book. And if you love disney princeses, please try to compare the story of this book with other princeses. I think it will be interesting.


Louie, Stowell. (2006). Beauty and the beast. UK. UsborneYoungReading.








「Beauty and the beast usborne」の画像検索結果

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Les Mise'rables

HENRY AND MUDGE and the Tall Tree House