The Tales of Peter Rabbit and Benjamin Bunny


Peter began to cry. He wanted to go home. But he did not know how to get there.




This book is written by Beatrix Potter. This is one of the most popular story in the world.  Of caurse I have known this charactor but this is the first time for me to read the book. Peter is a naughty rabit. He doesn't keep what his mother said, so he is some times involved troubles. While I read this book, I thought Peter's actions and illustrations were cute. And I was  excited by scene that Peter likely to be cought by Mr. MacGregor. This is not short book, but I can  enjoy reading because there are many and big cute illustretions in this book.




Beatrix, P. (1997). The Tales of Peter Rabbit and Benjamin Bunny. WE BOTH READ.




The Tales of Peter Rabbit and Benjamin Bunny に対する画像結果

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Les Mise'rables

HENRY AND MUDGE and the Tall Tree House