Money for a Motorbike

Martin wanted £350 for the bike, but Stuart did not have £350.He didn't have any money.(p.3)


Stuart wanted to buy cool bike, but the bike he really wantsed cost £350 and he didn't have much money. Oneday on his way to his home, he was asked to watch the abundant house half an hour by a strange man, Frank. While he was waiting for Frank, he discovered something covered with newspaper. After Frank's comming back, he left there as soon as possible, so as not to steel it. Then he uncoverd the newspaper, and he found three hundred and twenty-five pond...
     While I read this book, I was expecting the end was happy and Stuart could get the bike. However, this end was different from what I had expected. So I could enjoy reading this book. I want you to read this book because I sure that you can enjoy reading. This book was not so long and difficult.




John, Milne. (1976). Money for a Motorbike. UK. MACMILLIAN READERS.




Money for a Motorbike に対する画像結果

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Les Mise'rables

HENRY AND MUDGE and the Tall Tree House