NO FIGHTING, NO BITIMG!

"But when I say no fighting, NO FIGHTING! And when I say no biting, NO BITING! And when I say come along, COME! Do you hear, you to?" (p.50)

      A boy and a girl are fighting and biting each other many times. One day, they heard a story from their cousin. After that, they realized fighting and biting is stupid behavior. This story tells us fighting and biting is how bad too. I have two sister and a brother and I would often be said got wrong with each other by our mother when we were young. So this story was interesting for me.
     This book is in the I Can Read series. I has very cute illustrations and easy words. But the story is quit long. So you can enjoy reading it!


Else, Holmelund. (1958). NO FIGHTING, NO BITING!. US. An I Can Read Book.


「NO FIGHTING, NO BITING! english book」の画像検索結果

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Les Mise'rables

HENRY AND MUDGE and the Tall Tree House