The House in the Picture and Abbot Thomas’ Treasure

‘That is strange! I didn’t see it before,’ he said. ‘ And I didn’t see the moonlight.’(p, 13)

     Mr William, an art dealer, bought an expensive picture. It was an old and boring picture, so he wandered why the picture cost so much. However, this picture gradually changed every time he saw and it was the key to solve the mystery.
     Both stories in this book are horror, but I could enjoy reading. Especially, I interested in the former story. The last scene that the mystery was solved by the professor Green was thrilling. Some illustrations of the pictures helped my understanding although they were quite eerie. And I could enjoy reading because the most words in this book were not so difficult and more than anything the story itself was very interesting. If you don’t like horror like me, I reccomrnd you to read this book at the morning.



M, R, James. (1998). The House in the Picture and Abbot Thomas’ Treasure. Oxford;UK. Macmillan.



「The House in the Picture and Abbot Thomas’ Treasure 本」の画像検索結果

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Les Mise'rables

HENRY AND MUDGE and the Tall Tree House